White chocolate snack mix is a great party treat that is so easy to make and so versatile!
Whenever we get invited to parties, I always make up a batch of my white chocolate snack mix. It is super fast and always a big hit wherever we take it.
The great thing about this sweet snack mix is that you can totally mix up the ingredients to suit your liking. A few mix ins we use outside of what is featured in the recipe:
- Mini marshmallows
- Chocolate chips
- Regular M&Ms
- Pretzel twists
When making the recipe, just be sure you are using equal amounts of each dry ingredients to get the best mix.
I use the vanilla almond bark because I think it melts and coats the ingredients the best. But, in a pinch, you could definitely use white chocolate chips as well.
This snack mix makes great gifts too. We make big batches of it and then package into little food boxes to give as gifts for pretty much any occasion.
If you love this white chocolate snack mix recipe, be sure to check out these other great easy snack recipes:
- Air Fryer Ranch Chickpeas
- Chai Spiced Pecans
- Homemade Gluten Free Chips
- Dark Chocolate Chunk Granola
- Oatmeal Cashew Butter Energy Bites
- 1 cup corn Chex cereal
- 1 cup Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 cup pretzel sticks, broken in half
- 1 cup roasted cashews
- 1 cup M&Ms (chocolate, peanut, etc.)
- 18 oz vanilla almond bark
- 2 tsp flaked sea salt
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine both cereals, pretzel sticks, cashews and M&Ms.
- Place almond bark squares into medium sized bowl. Heat in microwave for 60 seconds. Stir. Continue heating in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until melted and smooth.
- Pour melted almond bark into bowl with dry ingredients. Stir to coat. Pour mixture onto prepared baking sheet and spread out. Let set for at least 15 minutes.
- You can substitute M&Ms for chocolate chips, marshmallows, or any other favorite ingredients.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 186Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 376mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 1g