Paleo rosemary lemon chicken fritters are the perfect meal prep option to keep you eating healthy. Packed with fresh lemon flavors, these are great for lunch or dinner.
Meal prep on Sundays is a routine for us that ensures we aren’t eating out for lunch and can stick to our paleo eating plan. Homemade chicken burgers are one of our favorite meal prep options and these paleo rosemary lemon chicken patties are in our rotation all the time.
One of the ingredients in these paleo chicken fritters is a paleo sour cream. This helps keep them moist and provides a little extra flavor. homemade paleo sour cream is super easy to make. This recipe is my absolute favorite but there are also several cashew based ones if you prefer that style over coconut milk.
So, what do I eat with these lemon rosemary chicken patties?
- Mashed cauliflower and roasted green vegetables like broccoli or asparagus.
- On top of a spinach salad with a light lemon dressing
- As a “burger” with a lettuce bun
Can you make paleo rosemary lemon chicken burgers ahead of time?
Absolutely! I use these for meal prep and cook a batch on Sundays to enjoy for lunches all week. You could also form them into patties and freeze, uncooked, for 2-3 months. Just thaw and cook as needed.
If you love this recipe for paleo rosemary lemon chicken patties, be sure to check out these other great paleo burger style recipes:
- Chicken Zucchini Fritters
- Greek Chicken Burgers
- Spinach Avocado Chicken Burgers
- Salmon Burgers with Avocado
If you try these paleo chicken burgers or any other recipes from the blog, I’d love to hear about your experience. Let me know in the comments or snap a photo and tag it #MySuburbanKitchen on Instagram and Twitter.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 Tbsp paleo sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 3 tsp garlic paste
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, sour cream, rosemary, salt, crushed red pepper, garlic paste, and lemon zest. Using hands, gently combine. Form into 4-5 patties, pressing thumb slightly into middle of each formed patty.
- Heat oil over medium heat in large skillet. Cook each of the chicken burgers about 5-8 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- These can be frozen, uncooked, for 2-3 months. Thaw before cooking.
- These can be cooked in the airfryer for 10 minutes at 370 degrees.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 301 Total Fat: 21g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 15g Cholesterol: 121mg Sodium: 795mg Carbohydrates: 3g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 27g