Paleo Chicken Zucchini Fritters are so delicious and are ready in under 30 minutes! These zucchini fritters are the perfect healthy alternative to having a burger and they taste amazing! They are the perfect addition to your Whole30 or Paleo meal plan!
Whether you are following a paleo diet, trying Whole30 or just want a way to use up garden zucchini, these paleo chicken zucchini fritters are absolutely perfect! Just be sure you don’t forget the super yummy sauce too!
I love how easy these zucchini fritters are to put together. You only need a few ingredients, including shredded zucchini, and they cook so quickly. I topped mine with a delicious mustard chive sauce which is fantastic.
I am always on the hunt for low carb zucchini recipes during spring and summer and these paleo zucchini fritters definitely fit the bill.
You can make the patties and freeze them for cooking later too making them perfect for using up all the extra zucchini at the end of the season. That way you can also enjoy these great zucchini patties all year long too.
These taste so good. You could even scoop them into balls and use them as meatballs too. They would make an amazing appetizer for parties. No one will even guess that they are a paleo zucchini recipe either.
If you make these paleo chicken zucchini fritters or any other recipe from the blog, I’d love to hear about your experience. Let me know if the comments or snap a photo and tag it #MySuburbanKitchen on Instagram or Twitter.
If you loved this Paleo Chicken Zucchini Fritters recipe, check out these other great low carb zucchini recipes:
- Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini
- Zucchini Quinoa Salad
- Crispy Parmesan Zucchini Fries
- Mexican Zucchini Lasagna
- Zucchini Noodles with Lemon Caper Butter
What you’ll need for this recipe:
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 small zucchini, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil or Ghee
Mustard Chive Sauce
- 1/4 cup Paleo mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp chives, diced
- Place zucchini on two paper towels. Squeeze excess moisture from zucchini. Transfer to bowl.
- Add chicken, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, egg and salt. Mix well. Form into patties.
- Heat oil or ghee in skillet over medium heat. Cook patties, working in batches, for 5-7 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, mustard and chives. Serve on top of fritters.