Paleo Chicken Zucchini Fritters are so delicious and are ready in under 30 minutes! These zucchini fritters are the perfect healthy alternative to having a burger and they taste amazing! They are the perfect addition to your Whole30 or Paleo meal plan!
Happy Paleo Monday! I actually started Whole30 with one of my coworkers so I’ll be doing lots of Paleo days this month. Of course, I still want delicious food to eat too even though I am limited what I am eating throughout the month. Paleo chicken zucchini fritters are a great way to get the feel of a burger without eating a burger.
I love how easy these zucchini fritters are to put together. You only need a few ingredients and they cook so quickly. I topped mine with a delicious mustard chive sauce which is fantastic.
These taste so good. You could even scoop them into balls and use them as meatballs too. They would make an amazing appetizer for parties. No one will even guess that they are Paleo zucchini recipe either.
What are some of your favorite healthy recipes? Are you still trying to use up all of the zucchini from the garden? It just seems to keep multiplying around here.
If you loved this Paleo Chicken Zucchini Fritters recipe, check out these:
- Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini
- Zucchini Quinoa Salad
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
What you’ll need for this recipe:
- Mixing bowl
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 small zucchini, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil or Ghee
- 1/4 cup Paleo mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp chives, diced
- Place zucchini on two paper towels. Squeeze excess moisture from zucchini. Transfer to bowl.
- Add chicken, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, egg and salt. Mix well. Form into patties.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Cook patties, working in batches, for 5-7 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, mustard and chives. Serve on top of fritters.