I am excited to partner with BJ’s Wholesale Club to bring you this recipe. While this post is sponsored, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Whether you are meal prepping for the week, or just looking for an easy dinner recipe, this recipe for an Easy Korean Beef Bowl is perfect! This Korean bowl is packed full of flavor!
Easy Korean beef bowl is perfect for a weeknight dinner, your weekly lunch meal prep, or even a casual dinner party. With just a few key ingredients and a quick cooking time, you won’t find a better recipe for getting a delicious meal ready fast!
When I’m looking for the best in fresh ingredients at a price I know won’t break the bank, I always head to BJ’s Wholesale Club. They offer more fresh products on average than other wholesale clubs. Plus, I can use manufacturer’s coupons to save even more. I really love their exclusive Wellsley Farms brand and know it means I am getting a high quality ingredient.
My family LOVES jasmine rice but it can be so expensive at the grocery store. The Wellsley Farms brand is fantastic and really works in so many recipes. When paired with the Korean beef and quick pickled vegetables in this recipe, it makes a meal that no one can resist.
After stopping in the meat section, I took a trip through the produce section to find all the fresh ingredients I needed for my vegetables and herb salad. For the quick pickled vegetables, you can vary the combinations to include radishes, red onions, and even cauliflower.
I usually double this recipe and use to meal prep for the week. You can easily portion out all the components of the recipe in containers and use them for lunch or quick reheatable dinners on busy nights.
If you plan to reheat the beef, be sure to undercook (shave off 2-3 minutes) it just a bit so that it doesn’t become tough when reheated at a later date. I also recommend putting the pickled vegetables in a little bowl or container that can be removed as you don’t want to heat those up.
If you are looking for fresh ingredients at great prices, you have to visit BJ’s Wholesale Club. Plus, once you are a member, you can earn a $25 gift card for each new member you refer through BJ’s Refer-a-Friend program. Be sure to visit Stocked.BJs.com for tons of recipe inspiration too.
If you make this Easy Korean Beef Bowl or any other recipe from the blog, I’d love to hear about your experience. Let me know if the comments or snap a photo and tag it #MySuburbanKitchen on Instagram or Twitter.
If you liked this Easy Korean Beef Bowl recipe, check out these:
- Pressure Cooker Korean Beef Sliders
- Easy Korean Chicken
What you’ll need for this recipe:
- Mixing bowls
- 1 1/2 lb Wellsley Farms stew beef
- 2 Tbsp Wellsley Farms avocado oil
- 1 1/2 cup Wellsley Farms jasmine rice
- 3 cups water
Quick Pickled Vegetables
- 1 English cucumber, sliced into half moons
- 1 cup Wellsley Farms carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 6 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lime
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 3 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp Wellsley Farms avocado oil
1. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, garlic, juice and zest of 1 lime, minced jalapeno, sugar and avocado oil. Add beef and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Bring water to boil in pot. Stir in rice, cover and reduce heat. Cook for 20 minutes on low.
3. In a medium bowl, combine cucumber, carrots and rice vinegar. Refrigerate until ready to use.
4. Heat 2 Tbsp oil in large pan over medium heat. Add beef, reserving marinade. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side. Add reserved marinade to the pan and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Remove beef and bring sauce to boil. Boil for 2 minutes and then remove from heat.
5. In a small bowl, combine mint, sliced jalapeno and 1 Tbsp lime juice. Stir to combine.
6. Serve cooked beef with rice, pickled vegetables and herb salad.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 413kcal Calories from fat 109|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|