Weeknights are all about quick and easy dinners that are full of flavor so that I know my family will all love them. Since my whole family loves Italian subs, I like to create Italian pepperoni roll-ups that combine their love of subs with their love of pizza. They especially love the zest of HORMEL® Pepperoni, so Italian pepperoni roll-ups are one of my favorite easy recipes to make even on our busiest nights.
These roll-ups have all the best flavors of an Italian sub including delicious, flavorful HORMEL® Pepperoni! HORMEL® Pepperoni is the #1 selling brand of Pepperoni in America and can easily be found in most major grocery retailers. It goes perfectly with the salami, prosciutto and provolone cheese in these Italian Pepperoni Roll-ups. My family especially loves the pizza crust used to create the roll-ups because they say it is a perfect combination of the inside of an Italian sub and the crust of a pizza.
Ingredients for Italian Pepperoni Roll-Ups:
1 package refrigerated pizza dough
1/4 cup Italian dressing
8-10 slices salami
8-10 slices prosciutto
1 pack HORMEL® Pepperoni
8-10 slices provolone cheese
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Let’s Make It:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil. Set aside.
2. Roll out pizza dough into large rectangle. Spread the Italian dressing onto the dough. Layer the salami, prosciutto, Hormel Pepperoni and provolone cheese.
3. Roll up the dough and wrap in plastic wrap. Freezer for 10 minutes. Remove from freezer and slice into 1 1/2-2 inch pieces. Place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle pieces with shredded cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
These little roll-ups are perfect for quick weeknight meals or to take to your next potluck. Everyone will love the flavors of the Italian meats and cheese.
You can easily change the cheese or meats in the roll-ups to include your family’s favorites. Or, to make them even quicker, you can switch out the pizza crust for tortillas which saves you the freezer and baking time! Just be sure to include HORMEL® Pepperoni in any version you choose because it adds the perfect amount of zest to the recipe. Plus, with a price point of $3.49 – $3.99 with Walmart pricing it $2.98, you can easily stay on budget for your groceries by choosing HORMEL® Pepperoni as well. Be sure to visit them on Facebook and Pinterest for lots of great ways to use HORMEL® Pepperoni in your kitchen.
What’s your favorite way to use pepperoni? Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 2/7/2017 – 4/30/2017
Be sure to visit the HORMEL® Brand Page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 8-10 slices salami
- 8-10 slices prosciutto
- 1 pack HORMEL® Pepperoni
- 8-10 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil. Set aside.
- Roll out pizza dough into large rectangle. Spread the Italian dressing onto the dough. Layer the salami, prosciutto, Hormel Pepperoni and provolone cheese.
- Roll up the dough and wrap in plastic wrap. Freezer for 10 minutes. Remove from freezer and slice into 1 1/2-2 inch pieces. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle pieces with shredded cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.