This post is sponsored by the National Peanut Board. I received compensation, but all opinions and content are my own.
Chocolate peanut butter magic bars are a simple dessert that is so easy to put together and is packed full of delicious peanut butter flavor. Make them for your next party, bake sale, or just for dessert one day and watch them disappear.
Ask anyone who knows me what my favorite food is, and they will instantly tell you peanut butter. Since I was a small child, I have always loved pretty much anything that involves peanut butter…from sweet to savory. These chocolate peanut butter magic bars take any peanut butter lover straight to heaven with multiple layers of peanut butter deliciousness.
Peanut butter is one of those versatile ingredients that works for any meal, breakfast to dessert. Plus, it is extremely affordable making it the perfect ingredients to add to meals and snacks.
I particularly love peanut butter in savory recipes, like these Thai noodles, but I also enjoy including them in dessert recipes like these chocolate peanut butter magic bars.
No matter what recipe I am adding my peanut butter to, I know I will be getting 8g of protein and 2 grams of fiber per 2 Tablespoon serving.
The combination of chocolate and peanut butter is totally a classic, and I definitely embrace it with this recipe. The crust is a mixture of chocolate and regular graham crackers that get crushed together and then mixed with melted butter.
Top that crust with a few more delicious ingredients and you’ve got a dessert bar recipe that can’t be topped!
I use my favorite brand of creamy peanut butter for these magic bars. However, if you prefer the extra crunch that crunchy peanut butter adds, feel free to swap that in.
Once the bars all are baked and cooled, I cut them up and drizzle them with some more melted peanut butter. (Did I mention that I really LOVE peanut butter?!)
If you love these chocolate peanut butter magic bars, be sure to check out these other great recipes featuring my favorite ingredient, peanut butter:
- Nutella Peanut Butter Brownies
- Peanut Butter Donut Sandwich
- 15 Minute Thai Peanut Noodles
- Thai Peanut Shrimp Bowl
Click here for even more delicious peanut butter recipes for every occasion.
If you make these chocolate peanut butter magic bars, I would love to hear about your experience. Let me know in the comments or snap a photo and tag it #MySuburbanKitchen and #HowDoYouPB.
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini peanut butter cups
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x9 square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Press into the bottom of the baking dish. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Drizzle 1/2 cup melted peanut butter over crust. Top with 1/2 chocolate chips.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over chocolate chips. Top with remaining chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Drizzle remaining peanut butter.