I love cookies! I’m not a big baker but will make exceptions when it comes to making cookies! One of my favorite cookies for the holidays are Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Scotchies. They are the perfect #holidaytreats.
For me, they are the perfect combination of chocolate, butterscotch and oatmeal all baked into a cookie.
What You’ll Need:
1 1/4 cups flour, unsifted
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups quick oats
6 oz butterscotch morsels
6 oz semi-sweet chocolate ships
Let’s Make It:
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl. Set aside.
3) Beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla with a mixer until full combined.
4) Gradually beat in the flour mixture.
5) Stir in quick oats and chips.
6) Spoon rounded tablespoons onto cookie sheet. Bake for 7-9 minutes.
7) Once done, let cool on baking sheet for 1 minute and transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
Want even more amazing #holidaytreats ideas? My recipe is part of the Holiday Sweet Treats event going on now!
See all of the 50+ recipes below! Just remember to click the picture of the recipe you are interested in before you pin 🙂