At the end of the year, it is nice to do a little review of where we’ve been! Most people (me included) do it in our personal lives so I figure it should extend here too. So, I bring you the top 5 posts, based on reader views, from 2011.
1. I created some paint chip art for the 1st Pinterest Challenge.
2. I hosted a crafting “date” with my friend Liz where we made Halloween wreaths.
3. For the 2nd Pinterest Challenge, I made some homemade hurricane vases and filled them with spray painted pine cones for Christmas.
4. Junior let me share the great painting job she did in her powder room using a toilet paper roll!
5. I used some Ikea lanterns to decorate our front porch for Halloween.
I can’t wait to share more fun things with you in 2012! Happy New Year!
© 2012 Just Us Four. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.