At the end of the year, it is nice to do a little review of where we’ve been! Most people (me included) do it in our personal lives so I figure it should extend here too. So, I bring you the top 5 posts, based on reader views, from 2011.
1. I created some paint chip art for the 1st Pinterest Challenge.
2. I hosted a crafting “date” with my friend Liz where we made Halloween wreaths.
3. For the 2nd Pinterest Challenge, I made some homemade hurricane vases and filled them with spray painted pine cones for Christmas.
4. Junior let me share the great painting job she did in her powder room using a toilet paper roll!
5. I used some Ikea lanterns to decorate our front porch for Halloween.
I can’t wait to share more fun things with you in 2012! Happy New Year!
© 2012 Just Us Four. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Jessica @ My World - Made By Hand says
Very cool. I love your toilet paper roll stencil.
GREAT projects! Your blog is design so well. I adore it. Thanks for sharing! I am your newest follower and I think your blog is cute. I would appreciate it if you came to my blog and followed me too! http://milliemorganmedia.blogspot.com
Such great projects. I love the painted circles, what a simple stencil solution! Happy New Year!
Karah @ thespacebetweenblog
Love the stencil! Following you from tatertots and jello-stop over for a visit!!
That toilet paper roll stencil is THE BOMB!
Tell Junior she did a FANTASTIC job!
Thanks SO much for linking up your awesome posts @ Feature Friday Free-for-All!
Your paint chip art is amazing! Your other projects are fun too!
I am your newest follower. I would love it if you popped by my blog for a visit. 🙂