The week between Christmas and New Year’s can be sort of a crafting dead zone. All the Christmas crafts are done and used and Valentine’s is still far away. Don’t fret…New Year’s has a lot to offer too! Here are ten ideas for New Year’s projects!
1. New Year’s Eve Surprise Bags from Brassy Apple
2. Homespun with Love added a little something for New Year’s Eve Cocktail napkins
|[Homespun with Love]|
3. Countdown Confetti boxes made over at Carolyn’s Homework
4. Fiskars has some countdown corks for cute table decorations!
5. Martha Stewart showcased some beautiful streamers that would look perfect over the party table.
6. For all you bakers, Confessions of a Cookbook Queen has Ball Drop Cupcakes.
|[Confessions of a Cookbook Queen]|
7. Brassy Apple also shared some homemade New Year’s Eve Shakers.
8. The 36th Avenue has a fantastic New Year’s Eve kit!
|[The 36th Avenue]|
9. Grab some ribbon to make bow tie napkins like Emily Baker.
10. Make a time capsule like Kelli Crowe.
Well, you better get started! There isn’t much time left in 2011.
© 2012 Just Us Four. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.