St. Patrick’s Day crafting is always super fun. I mean what can be better than rainbows and gold?! This year, I was thinking about a few things I wanted to do for St. Patrick’s Day and I stumbled across a striped clover file for my Silhouette. I knew immediately that I wanted to use it with my gold vinyl. And so, my St. Patrick’s Day striped clover mini plate was born.
This is seriously one of the easiest crafts you will ever make. I started out with a terra cotta planter bottom…the plate looking thing. I painted it white and let it dry.
While the paint dried, I cut my striped clover using the Silhouette Cameo. I had gold vinyl that I wanted to use but you could easily use green or any color you prefer. Then, I put the transfer paper on top to help me move it onto my plate.Once the paint was dry, I added my clover and I was all done. I love how it turned it and I can’t wait to add it to some of the decorations I’ve put up around the house for St. Patrick’s Day like my yarn wreath and little pots of gold.
I’m not the only one getting creative with stripes! A few other bloggers that I really love have also drawn creative inspiration from stripes this month. This group of bloggers is called the #CreativeBuzz since we were all brought together by Mandy over at Sugar Bee Crafts. I am thrilled with what they came up with and I hope you will go visit them all to check out their wonderful striped projects!
1. Granny Stripe Crocheted Blanket from Sugar Bee Crafts
2. Free Printable “Made with Love” Labels from Do Small Things with Love
3. Striped Gallery Style Photo Board from One Krieger Chick
4. Zebra Cake with Cookies & Cream Frosting from This Silly Girl’s Life
5. Striped Clover Mini Plate from Just Us Four
6. Neon Stripe Microsuede Clutch from 733 Blog
7. Striped Cake Stand from Tied Ribbon
8. Striped Fabric Bracelet from Made to Be a Momma
9. DIY Striped Slipcover for Kids Flip Sofa from Carissa Miss
This post is shared at the list of fabulous parties found here.