I am excited to partner with Cape Cod® Potato Chips to bring you these new recipes. While this post was sponsored, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Fall is here which means our weekends are filled with football and fun outings with friends. I love the cooler weather and it is perfect for tailgating or, if we can’t make it to the game, homegating too! Chips and dip are always the perfect addition to any food spread and my newest favorite is this roasted onion Sriracha dip.
This dip pairs perfectly with Cape Cod® Potato Chips because they crunchy, thick-cut chips which make them perfect for dipping. My favorite are the Reduced Fat Original but we also enjoy the Original and Sea Salt and Vinegar too. I love snacking on them by themselves but I always take a bag and this delicious dip to our tailgating events now because the combination is a huge hit.
Ingredients for Roasted Onion Sriracha Dip:
1/2 red onion, roughly chopped
1/2 sweet onion, roughly chopped
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper
2 tsp Sriracha
Let’s Make It:
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
2) In a bowl, combine onions and olive oil. Toss to coat. Pour onto prepared baking sheet and cook for 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
3) In a large bowl, combine onions and remaining ingredients. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Clearly an amazing dip like this one deserves the perfect chip. Cape Cod Potato Chips are like no other. They are still made today the same way now that they were originally in the small storefront of Hyannis, Massachusetts. The result is a perfectly crunchy chip that is perfect on its own or with a dip. If you can’t locate Cape Cod Potato Chips locally, you can order them here!
- 1/2 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1/2 sweet onion, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- In a bowl, combine onions and olive oil. Toss to coat. Pour onto prepared baking sheet and cook for 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine onions and remaining ingredients. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cape Cod® Potato Chips.
Happy Valley Chow says
Pinned and trying for sure! Love me a good chip dip and I can practically drink sriracha…great job!
Happy Valley Chow recently posted…Jalapeno Poutine Burger