We love pizza in our house. It gets baked up at least once per week. Of course, I always like to change things up so I decided to make some pull apart pizza bread instead of our traditional pizza.
This pull apart pizza bread is perfect for snacks, appetizers or even as a low key main dish. I am looking forward to making it for the Superbowl this year because I know it will be a huge hit!
What You’ll Need:
2 cans of refrigerator dinner rolls
8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
4-6 ounces pepperoni
1 jar pizza sauce
Let’s Make It:
1. Preheat oven according to instructions on dinner roll package.
2. Cut dinner biscuits into quarters and place in 9×12 casserole dish.
3. Cut pepperoni into quarters, toss into casserole dish with biscuits. Add ½ the shredded mozzarella cheese.
4. Pour pizza sauce into casserole dish and toss all the ingredients together. Top with the remaining shredded cheese.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are cooked through and cheese is melted.
I love this recipe because it can be altered to include any and all of your favorite toppings. I know that pepperoni is definitely going to a hit at most of our parties but I might try a vegetable version too.
What is your favorite way to eat pizza? Have you tried pull apart bread before?
- 2 cans of refrigerator dinner rolls
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4-6 ounces pepperoni
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- Preheat oven according to instructions on dinner roll package.
- Cut dinner biscuits into quarters and place in 9x13 casserole dish.
- Cut pepperoni into quarters, toss into the casserole dish with biscuit pieces. Add ½ the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Pour pizza sauce into casserole dish and toss all the ingredients together. Top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are cooked through and cheese is melted.
This post is shared at the list of fabulous parties found here.
Happy Valley Chow says
Totally making this! Holy crap that sounds awesome 🙂
Happy Valley Chow
Happy Valley Chow recently posted…How-to: Repair Power Cord on Kitchen Gadget
Nicole Hood says
Yum! I love easy recipes using biscuit dough. Visiting from the SITS challenge.
Also just followed you on Pinterest.. my Pinterest name is FLChefNicole. I would love a follow and
an invite to any of your group boards! Thanks 🙂
Nicole Hood recently posted…Sriracha Barbecue Salmon with Roasted Asparagus
What a great idea. My Hubby loves pizza but I seldom make it because it is such a hassle. But this I could do. I have made mini pizzas before by rolling out a raw canned biscuit and putting the pizza stuff on it. It makes a thin, crispy, personal sized pizza. I haven’t thought of those since the kids were at home. I might have to have pizza tomorrow night!
Marti recently posted…My Cat Is Weirder Than Your Cat
Kirsten @ Green Global Travel says
Not exactly healthy, but sure looks delicious!
Kirsten @ Green Global Travel recently posted…The 10 Most Romantic Places We’ve Ever Stayed
This looks SO good! I want some right now!!!! 🙂
– Brooke –
DesignedByBH recently posted…Lucky Day Free St. Patrick’s Day Printables
Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) says
Looks super simple to make and delicious!!
Lynne | 365 Days of Baking and More says
My family will love this new idea on pizza nights!