This pull apart pizza bread is perfect for snacks, appetizers or even as a low key main dish. I am looking forward to making it for the Superbowl this year because I know it will be a huge hit!
Let’s Make It:
1. Preheat oven according to instructions on dinner roll package.
2. Cut dinner biscuits into quarters and place in 9×12 casserole dish.
3. Cut pepperoni into quarters, toss into casserole dish with biscuits. Add ½ the shredded mozzarella cheese.
I love this recipe because it can be altered to include any and all of your favorite toppings. I know that pepperoni is definitely going to a hit at most of our parties but I might try a vegetable version too.
What is your favorite way to eat pizza? Have you tried pull apart bread before?
- 2 cans of refrigerator dinner rolls
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4-6 ounces pepperoni
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- Preheat oven according to instructions on dinner roll package.
- Cut dinner biscuits into quarters and place in 9x13 casserole dish.
- Cut pepperoni into quarters, toss into the casserole dish with biscuit pieces. Add ½ the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Pour pizza sauce into casserole dish and toss all the ingredients together. Top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are cooked through and cheese is melted.
This post is shared at the list of fabulous parties found here.