This post was sponsored by Nabisco as part of a Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Keep your house cool and your tastebuds happy this summer when you make these no bake mini lemon berry cheesecake trifles! They are perfect for all your summer events.
With summer comes super hot temperatures that really put my air conditioners to the test. So, we have a rule that the oven stays off unless absolutely necessary. That doesn’t keep from enjoying delicious desserts though! Instead, we choose to go the no bake route.
I remember my mom making a banana pudding every summer for any BBQ we went to. The key ingredient was always NILLA Wafers. Recently, at Walmart, I noticed they had Lemon and Berry flavored NILLA wafers so I had to get them!
The lemon NILLA Wafers work perfectly as the base for my no bake mini lemon berry cheesecake trifles too adding just the right touch of lemon flavor.
I used a mixture of strawberries and raspberries for these because we had just been strawberry picking at a nearby farm.
These little trifles are so versatile because you can change up the berry choices. I plan to make a bunch ahead of time and use raspberries and blueberries for July 4th.
I found some super cute little jars with lids are out local store that will be perfect for setting them out at our July 4th party. You could also do super cute patriotic themed baking cups too!
The hardest part about making this recipe is keeping my kids from coming and taking all of the NILLA Wafers as I am trying to put it together. My suggestion: be sure to get at least one extra box for snacking.
In addition to this delicious no bake dessert recipe, the possibilities to use NILLA Wafers in desserts are practically endless. You can find lots of inspiration and ideas here.
If you like this recipe for No Bake Mini Lemon Berry Cheesecake Trifle, be sure to check these others featuring NILLA Wafers too:
Walmart and NILLA Wafers are hosting an amazing giveaway you definitely need to check out!
- Prize: 1 $200 Walmart Gift Card Grand Prize and 6 $50 Walmart Gift Card Prize Winners
- Dates: Tuesday, May 15th – Thursday, July 5th
I-C will randomly select winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the winning prizes 7 WINNERS
NILLA Wafers at Walmart Sweepstakes
Want to see the making of these delicious no bake mini lemon berry trifles in action?
- 3 cups lemon NILLA Wafers
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp lemon zest
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2-3 cups berries
1. Separate 5-6 NILLA Wafers and crush into crumbs. Set aside. Break the remaining NILLA wafers into pieces small enough to fit into the baking cups or jars for trifles.
2. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add in lemon juice, lemon zest, and sweetened condensed milk.
3. Beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
4. Layer broken NILLA wafers, cream cheese mixture and berries. Top with berries and crushed NILLA Wafers. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.