Sponsored Post: This post is sponsored by Continental Mills but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Ask me any day of the week what my favorite dessert is and the answer will always be cheesecake. You just can’t beat the creamy deliciousness of a cheesecake. Plus, the flavorings and toppings are endless making it is versatile. Last week, I made a salted caramel praline cheesecake that was out of this world so, of course, I have to share the recipe with you!
The Cheesecake Factory is famous for their amazing cheesecakes. Of course, they can’t reveal all of their secrets but they have launched a set of boxed mixes, The Cheesecake Factory At Home Cheesecake Mixes, to help people achieve the same amazing cheesecakes at home. You can try the Original, Strawberry or Salted Caramel ones. Look here to find the store nearest to you where they are carried.
I started with The Cheesecake Factory At Home Cheesecake Mix in the Salted Caramel flavor and then added a few touches to make it my own.
Ingredients for Salted Caramel Praline Cheesecake:
1 box The Cheesecake Factory At Home Cheesecake Mix in Salted Caramel
3 Tbsp butter, melted
16 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup heavy cream
3 Tbsp sour cream
3 large eggs
3 Tbsp Salted caramel chocolate sauce
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
4 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp heavy cream
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup pecan halves
Let’s Make It:
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix together melted butter and package of graham cracker crumbs from Cheesecake Mix. Stir to combine. Press into bottom of springform pan.
3. Beat together cream cheese and mix from Cheesecake Mix until smooth. Add in heavy cream and sour cream and beat, on low, for 1 minute.
4. Add in eggs and mix well. Pour on top of crust in springform pan. Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until middle is just set. Let cool and then refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
5. For the pralines, combine 1/4 cup butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and heavy cream in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and boil, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in salt and pecans. Spoon onto parchment paper and form into small disks. Let cool.
6. When ready to serve, drizzle cheesecake with provided salted caramel sauce and chocolate salted caramel sauce. Add pralines to center and top with whipped cream.
I’ll warn you that the pralines on this are addictive. I was constantly picking little pieces from it as they cooled. They go perfectly with the salted caramel sauce from The Cheesecake Factory At Home Cheesecake Mixes.
You can find the store closest to you that carries The Cheesecake Factory At Home Cheesecake Mixes by visiting here. Then, get ready to enjoy word class cheesecake at home by following a few simple steps.