The to-do list…
Everyone has one. Some are kept on paper, some in memory, and some are kept on list keeping websites. With 2 kids and husband who is great with a lot but not so much handy in the memory department, I have a lot of to-do lists. In fact, I am so
obsessive compulsive vigilant about keeping my to-do items in order and on track (as much as humanly possibly) that I actually subscribe to all three methods for my to-do lists. Of course, since moving in to our new house, none is growing at a faster pace than my house to-do list though. Want to see read the grand plans?
- Repaint outside basement entry surfaces (railing and bricks)àamazingly, I finally got around to purchasing the supplies for this. Who knew I would need my ID to purchase Rustoleum though?!
- Paint wood posts to deck
- Seal driveway
On the horizon (12 month timeline):
- Assemble the playset for the kids (waiting on the HOA approval!)
- Finish entryway (more on that in-progress project later)
- Finalize the family room mantle/pillow plans…maybe new lamps?
- Buy or build a new kitchen table
- Replace breakfast area light and island pendant lights
- Hang remaining decorations in kid rooms
- Build headboard for guest room
- Refinish furniture in guest room
- Finish decorating master bedroom
- Change mirror in hall bathroom (bye bye builder mirror)
- Paint or refinish kitchen cabinets
In the distance (a.k.a not enough funds to do at the moment):
- Replace carpets on main level with hardwood flooring
- Decorate the living room (requires furniture!)
- Finish basement
- Add tile backsplash in the kitchen
- Add stone to the fireplace
- Install in-ground sprinkler system
© 2012 Just Us Four. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.