This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CrispyIsBack #CollectiveBias
We had our first warm day this past weekend and it was glorious. While still jacket weather because of a light breeze, it was a great reminder that Spring and Summer are on their way and we have lots of sunshine to look forward to. Of course, thoughts of summer got me in the mood for some ice cream. I couldn’t convince Mathlete to go out for ice cream because “it is still March” so I decided to break out my recipe for the easiest no churn ice cream ever!
This is no ordinary no churn ice cream though. It is made infinitely better by the M&M’s® Crispy that I found at Walmart the other day. I was in the checkout line and noticed them so I grabbed a bag. The snack size bags are perfect because they have only 180 calories per serving! I immediately fell in love so was excited to see I could find them in the larger bag back on the candy aisle too.
No Churn Ice Cream Ingredients:
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1 cup crushed M&M’s® Crispy
Let’s Make It:
1) In a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whip the cream for about 10 minutes until stiff peaks form.
2) In a separate bowl, stir together condensed milk and 3/4 cup of M&M’s® Crispy. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into loaf pan and sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of M&M’s® Crispy on top.
Cover tightly and freeze overnight. Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy 🙂
I had some help when I was working on the ice cream. And by help, I mean my 7 year old was waiting at my elbow for me to finish so she could devour the bowl of ice cream. Of course, she had to dress it up with some extra chocolate syrup and a few more M&M’s® Crispy before digging in.
What do you like to eat on your ice cream? Do you love adding M&M’s® to desserts?
See more great M&M’s® Crispy recipe and party ideas on the M&M’s® Crispy social hub.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup crushed M&M's® Crispy
- In a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whip the cream for about 10 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, stir together condensed milk and 3/4 cup of M&M's® Crispy. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into loaf pan and sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of M&M's® Crispy on top. Cover tightly and freeze overnight. Remove from freezer about 10 minutes prior to serving.
You can find the M&M’s® Crispy at your local Walmart on both the chocolate candy aisle and at checkout!