One of my favorite restaurant “treats” is crab artichoke dip. I love how cheesy and delicious it is. With two kids at our dinner table, we rarely get to the appetizer portion of a meal though and tend to go straight for the main deal. So, I decided to make some at home to curb my recent craving.
Cheesy crab artichoke dip is so easy to make at home! All you need are a few ingredients to make this delicious dip. You can even mix it all up in advance and then bake it whenever you want it hot and ready for dipping.
Be sure you pick through your crab meat for shells prior to combining it with the other ingredients. No one likes finding little pieces of shell in their dip and, unfortunately, some makes it into the package most of the time.
The panko and Parmesan on the top of the dip adds just the perfect amount of crunchiness. Definitely don’t skip that step!
I serve my cheesy crab artichoke dip with sliced bread and crackers. It is great with vegetables too though!
- 1 lb lump crab meat picked through for shells
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained
- 5 oz container of Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 Tbsp minced chives
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 2 Tbsp panko crumbs
1. Finely chop the artichoke hearts and crab meat. Combine in a large bowl.
2. Add all remaining ingredients except the 2 Tbsp of Parmesan and 2 Tbsp of panko crumbs. Stir until combined.
3. Add crab mixture to baking dish.
4. Mix remaining Parmesan cheese and panko crumbs together in a small bowl. Sprinkle on top of crab mixture.
5. Bake in 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are brown.