Repaint outside basement entry surfaces (railing and bricks)
- Paint wood posts to deck
- Seal driveway àscheduled to be completed tomorrow!
- Seal granite in kitchen
Assemble the playset for the kids
- Hang entryway pictures
- Purchase and arrange entryway decorative items
- Finalize the family room mantle/pillow plans…maybe new lamps?
- Buy or build a new kitchen table
- Replace breakfast area light and island pendant lights
- Hang remaining decorations in kid rooms
- Build headboard for guest room
- Refinish furniture in guest room
- Finish decorating master bedroom (bedding, art, etc.)
- Change mirror in hall bathroom (bye bye builder mirror)
- Paint or refinish kitchen cabinets
- Buy or build new bed/bedside tables for master bedroom
- Refinish chest of drawers for master bedroom
- Configure extra Elfa pieces for closet
- Clean out master bedroom sitting area (goodwill, shredding, etc.)
- Replace carpets on main level with hardwood flooring
- Decorate the living room (requires furniture!)
- Finish basement
- Add tile backsplash in the kitchen
- Add stone to the fireplace
- Install in-ground sprinkler system
- Install a small stone patio near swingset
Ok, so maybe Mathlete has a small point. There is a lot more green text on there compared to the amount of
strike throughs. Although to be fair (to myself), some of those items just became more detailed and aren’t really new compared to the old list. Oh, who am I kidding…I am constantly adding to this thing and it will probably never be completed!
© 2012 Just Us Four. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.