Of course the beginning of a year is the perfect time to examine the goals for the coming year and take a look at the progress on your to-do list.
Since a lot of these goals have been swirling around in my head, I thought I would share them with you as some (all?) of them will likely seep into posts here on Just Us Four.
For the Home:
1) Make our home a more organized space.
2) Finish the basement project (without going insane!).
3) Personalize our home with our own style versus that of the builder. You know that old saying “turn the house into a home.”
For me, personally:
1) Stop talking about losing weight and actually start doing!
2) Be more patient with myself and everyone around me.
3) Keep searching for that elusive balance between work, family, friends and this blog.
Several other bloggers, along with me, are sharing their goals over with The Nester. Come share yours?
© 2012 Just Us Four. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.