Sometimes you need a dessert but you don’t actually have any time to MAKE a dessert. I get into that situation more often than I would like to admit. I plan a meal and just don’t leave myself enough time to put together a dessert too. That is when I turn to something like this recipe for mini no bake pumpkin pies. Yes, I said no bake and mini!
These are very similar to my no bake apple pies and are so quick and easy to put together. You only need a few ingredients to make them and they are perfect for making ahead of time too.
Ingredients for Mini No Bake Pumpkin Pies:
6 mini graham cracker pie crusts
1 batch four ingredient pumpkin pie dip
pecans for garnish
Let’s Make It:
1) Make pumpkin pie dip according to directions. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2) Spoon dip into prepared pie crusts. Top with whipped cream and pecans just before serving.
See, I told you these were super easy to make! You could easily make the dip/filling a day or two before you want to make the pies and just keep it in refrigerator. During the fall, I keep a batch of the pumpkin pie dip around all the time in case people stop by or I want a little something sweet to nibble on while I am preparing dinner.
These little pies are the perfect size for dessert too. I love getting a small bite of something sweet after a meal and so tend to make mini desserts over something full sized. I have also sprinkled a little cinnamon on top of the whipped cream just before serving for a little extra taste of fall.
What are your favorite desserts? Have you tried any no bake desserts or pies recently that you’ve loved?
- 6 mini graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 batch four ingredient pumpkin pie dip
- whipped cream
- pecans for garnish
- Make pumpkin pie dip according to directions. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spoon dip into prepared pie crusts. Top with whipped cream and pecans just before serving.