I am excited to partner with Gorton’s to bring you this recipe. While this post is sponsored, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Get creative with your pizza recipes and swap the traditional pepperoni for seafood with this amazing easy shrimp scampi pizza. It is like a flavor explosion in your mouth!
Pizza is one of those foods that everyone loves and is always a crowd pleaser. We get a little bored with the standard flavors though and like to experiment. That is how this easy shrimp scampi pizza came to be and it has been in our rotation ever since.
This pizza is ridiculously easy thanks to Gorton’s doing most of the work to make the shrimp perfectly cooked and full of flavor. Their Everyday Gourmet line features products like Beer Battered Fish Filets, Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks and Simply Bake Shrimp.
The Simply Bake shrimp is absolutely perfect for making these easy shrimp scampi pizzas. The shrimp comes in a oven bag that makes it so easy to to cook them shrimp perfectly and with almost no mess.
Once the shrimp are cooked, combine them with a few simple ingredients to create the insanely delicious and easy shrimp scampi pizzas.
I played around with this recipe and made it two ways. My taste testers will split right down the middle as to which they preferred. My favorite was the spinach artichoke dip as the sauce so I went with that one. You can use a garlic and olive oil for “sauce” instead if you prefer.
These pizzas are perfect for a make your own pizza night or a quick weeknight meal. We have also used the pizza as appetizers by cutting them into strips. So many options with this recipe for sure!
Gorton’s has been around for 167 years (!) so you know, when you look for that familiar yellow-slicker wearing fisherman on the box, you are getting a quality product that has stood the test of time. Using Gorton’s products, like Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks or Simply Bake Shrimp makes it easy to enjoy a seafood dinner on any night of the week!
If you love this recipe for easy shrimp scampi pizza, be sure to check these other amazing seafood recipes:
- 1 package Gorton's Easy Bake Shrimp Scampi
- 2 pieces naan or flatbread pizza crusts
- 1/2 cup spinach artichoke dip
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp grate Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped (optional)
1. Bake Gorton's shrimp according to package directions. Turn oven temperature to 400 degrees.
2. Divide spinach artichoke dip between the pizza crusts and spread into even layer. Top with shrimp and both cheeses.
3. Bake pizzas in 400 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and lightly browned. Remove from oven and top with parsley before serving.