I am excited to partner with Acorn and Cafe Breaks to share this delicious recipe with you. While this post was sponsored, the thoughts and opinions are my own. #LoveCafeBreaks
I spend most of my evenings on the go. Dinners are eaten in the car between errands or sitting at the gymnastics gym watching my daughter practice. Even though I have a busy schedule and lots to do to take care of my family, I still try to take five minutes for myself to indulge in a little something sweet or relax. A strawberry mocha trifle is a delicious sweet treat that even gets me fresh fruit too.
The the new Café Breaks pudding cups are the perfect option for anyone who wants a sweet treat or way to indulge a little without taking time to make an elaborate dessert. The two flavors I found at my Walmart, Mocha Latte & Caramel Latte, were both delicious.
I found them on the snack aisle near the pudding and was thrilled to see they are gluten free and have 100 Calories or less per cup. Plus, since they don’t need to be refrigerated, they are so convenient and on the go ready. They also make a great option for putting together a quick dessert like this strawberry mocha trifle.
Strawberry Mocha Trifle Ingredients:
1-2 strawberry cupcakes
1 Café Breaks mocha pudding cup
3 fresh strawberries, sliced
Let’s Make It:
1. Cut cupcakes into small pieces.
2. In a small glass or bowl, place a single layer of cupcake pieces. Top with half of pudding. Add a layer of sliced strawberries. Repeat layers. Top with whipped cream.
This makes a great easy dessert. I also put mine together in a little to go container and then take it with me to gymnastics to enjoy while my daughter practices. It is the perfect little escape to my busy day. Right now, there is a great Ibotta offer to save $.50 off on Café Breaks!
How do you get a little bit of relaxation time to yourself? What do you enjoy for a little sweet treat?
- 1-2 strawberry cupcakes
- 1 Café Breaks mocha pudding cup
- 3 fresh strawberries, sliced
- Whipped cream
- Cut cupcakes into small pieces.
- In a small glass or bowl, place a single layer of cupcake pieces. Top with half of pudding. Add a layer of sliced strawberries. Repeat layers. Top with whipped cream.