Busy weeknights don’t have to mean you hit the drive thru lane. Instead, make this Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. Everyone at the table is going to love it!
I am always looking for a quick and easy meal that my husband can just toss in the oven while I am at gymnastics practice with my daughter. My family adores sloppy joes and so I decided to make a Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. It is so easy and ridiculously good!
Now, you can make this even faster and easier by using pre-made sloppy joe sauce. For my recipe, I make my own sauce but definitely just toss in your favorite store bought version to get this on the table faster if you want.
This is always a huge hit whenever I make it. Plus, I love that I can put it together, through step 4 and leave it for my husband to finish the final step when he gets home from work. Oh, and the leftovers taste amazing too.
What are some of your favorite quick and easy recipes for those super busy weeknights? Does your family love sloppy joe night like mine does? If so, definitely make this Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake for them one night to see if it is a hit.
If you love this Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake, check out these other easy sloppy joes recipes:
And if you can’t get enough of this Manwich recipe, be sure to try these other amazing canned biscuits recipes:
Essential Items for This Recipe:
Busy weeknights don't have to mean you hit the drive thru lane. Instead, make this Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. Everyone at the table is going to love it!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can biscuits
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x9 baking dish. Set aside.
2. Cook ground beef in skillet over medium heat.
3. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sauce. Whisk to combine. Add 3/4 cup of sauce to ground beef and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Cut each biscuit into four pieces. Add to prepared baking dish. Pour beef mixture on top and stir to combine. Top with shredded cheese.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted.