One-Pan Potatoes and Pepper Steak
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 London broil, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- Slice potatoes 1/4 inch thick and microwave 6 to 10 minutes.
- While potatoes cook, toss beef with garlic pepper and heat oil in large skillet over high heat (3 minutes).
- Remove beef and add green pepper to skillet; toss 3 minutes.
- Add potatoes; saute 5 minutes.
- Re-add beef; toss until heated through.
- Season with salt.
That looks yummy. Are those onions in there too? I think I’ll try this with my next London broil.
Shannah Coe says
Yep, there are onions in there! Doesn’t that look delicious?! I can’t wait to try it too.