This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeyondTheSandwich #CollectiveBias
The weather outside is positively gorgeous which means we are all about spending as much time outdoors and doing tons of spring entertaining on the deck. Of course, I want to spend more time outdoors and less time in the kitchen so I look for easy recipes that are delicious and perfect for feeding people at a small party. A turkey apple brie flatbread is absolutely perfect for this!
The best part of these turkey apple brie flatbread pizzas is how fast they come together. I start with a premade flatbread and then top it with Castle Wood Reserve® Oven Roasted Turkey, granny smith apples and creamy brie. Castle Wood Reserve® is a full line of deli meats that are gluten free, trans-fat free, contain no MSG and no binders. They are perfect for all your spring entertaining: from a charcuterie board to other appetizers.
Turkey Apple Brie Flatbread Ingredients:
1 large flatbread or naan
3 Tbsp spreadable brie
1/2 granny smith apple, sliced
2-3 slices Castle Wood Reserve® Oven Roasted Turkey, roughly chopped
2 Tbsp crumbled, cooked bacon
2-3 slices brie
Salt and pepper
Balsamic glaze (optional)
Let’s Make It:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil.
2. Spread brie spread onto flatbread. Top with apple, turkey, bacon and additional slices of brie. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with microgreens.
This turkey brie flatbread is always a huge hit at our house. I leave off the balsamic glaze for some of them and the kids love grabbing slices as much as the adults.
You can find the full line of Castle Wood Reserve® deli meats at Walmart. They are perfect for those who are looking for a trusted deli brand regardless of the occasion.
What are your favorite easy recipes for spring entertaining?
- 1 large flatbread or naan
- 3 Tbsp spreadable brie
- 1/2 granny smith apple, sliced
- 2-3 slices Castle Wood Reserve® Oven Roasted Turkey, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp crumbled, cooked bacon
- 2-3 slices brie
- Salt and pepper
- Balsamic glaze (optional)
- Microgreens (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Spread brie spread onto flatbread. Top with apple, turkey, bacon and additional slices of brie. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with microgreens.
Milena | Craft Beering says
I love turkey, brie and apple as a combo! Beautiful presentation too!
I love that you double up on the brie in this recipe, that’s clearly the best part! hahaha. I love how easy this recipe is, thanks for sharing!
Looks yummy! Thanks for sharing at Over the Moon.
Helen at the Lazy Gastronome says
Looks delicious! Sorry it took so long to visit – I’ve been off on vacation! Thanks for sharing on the What’s for Dinner link up!
Cristina at Ava's Alphabet says
Yum! This recipe looks delicious! Pinned and sharing. Thank you for joining us at Family Joy Blog Link-Up Party. I hope you will join our next party starting Sunday at noon EST.