It is a fabulous delicious mix of buffalo flavor and cheese!
Now, everyone seems to have a recipe for buffalo chicken dip! I love the combination of ranch and blue cheese that I use in this one to change up the flavor a little bit from the traditional.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Ingredients:
– 8 oz cream cheese, softened (I used fat free)
– 1/2 cup ranch dressing (Used fat free here too!)
– 1/3 cup hot sauce (Franks is the best…obvi!)
– 1 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken works great here)
– 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
Let’s Make It:
1) Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, ranch dressing, hot sauce and chicken. Stir into combined.
3) Pour into baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
4) Bake for 20 minutes. Add blue cheese crumbles to the top of the dip and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Serve with crackers, bread slices and celery sticks.
© 2012 Just Us Four. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.