1. In a medium bowl, whisk together sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, Sriracha, peanut butter and honey.
2. Heat oil in large saute pan. Season shrimp with salt and pepper and add to pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Add 2 Tbsp of sauce from step one and stir to combine. Remove from pan.
3. Add bell peppers to saute pan and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from pan.
4. In a large serving bowl, combine spaghetti, cabbage, carrots, bell pepper strips and shrimp. Toss to combine. Drizzle with remaining sauce and serve.
- You can adjust the spice level of the sauce by increasing or reducing the Sriracha.
- I frequently replace the cabbage and shredded carrots with bagged tri-color coleslaw (without the coleslaw dressing) that can be found in most produce sections.