Did you know I was hosting a Valentine’s Day linky?
Yep, all the way until February 14th I will be keeping the linky open for you guys to come over and link up your Valentine’s Day related project. Oh, and while you are there, be sure to visit some of the other great links provided!
Today, I am going to share with you a few of the projects that are already linked up!
1) Check out this sheet music rosette wreath from Thrifty Decorating.
2) Got crayons? Turn it into Valentine’s Day crayon art like Loopy Lop Creations did.
3) Maybe you want to express your love in an edible way? Give heart shaped bread from Homemade DIY Projects and Tips by Cameron a try.
4) How about creating your some Conversation Hearts to hang on the wall like Artsy Farty Mama did?
5) Need a place to store all those Valentine’s cards? Thrifty Décor Mama has the perfect Valentine’s mailboxes for you.
Great projects, huh? I’d love to see yours so be sure and click here to link them up before February 14th! I’ll be back next week for another round of picks.
© 2012 Just Us Four. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.