We started the Pinworthy Projects Party for 2013 with a bang! Two new co-hosts and over a hundred link ups. I am so excited to see what future parties (like the one tomorrow) bring!
Right now, let’s take a look at some of the features from last week’s party:
– Kathe with an E shared her gorgeous winter buffet cabinet. I just love the peacock pattern in the lining of the cabinet.
– How cute is that snowman made from bath poufs from The Crafty Journal? My daughter would absolutely adore that!
– I’m a huge fan of homemade biscuits (seriously, who isn’t?!) and so I am pretty sure I could devour several of the cinnamon raisin biscuits from Semi-Homemade Mom.
– My hair will never be that beautiful to begin with but a girl can dream about long, lush hair that is perfect for these beachy waves from Ruffly Ribbons & Ramblings.
– I take a million notes to help keep myself on track and remember all the little details to keep all the moving parts of our life well, moving. The personlized notepads from Wait Til Your Father Gets Home are such a cute way to keep my notes handy and stylish.
– All the sweets in December still didn’t cure my sweet tooth. I guess that is why the Italian Zeppole, from With a Blast, caught my eye. They are like little pieces of dough heaven.
– The most view food post from last week was the hot chocolate sticks shared by Turtles and Tails. Those make me want a warm glass of milk to swirl them in right now.
– The most viewed “everything else” link was the fabric covered covered storage box from Planned in Pencil. It is such a great way to transform all those leftover boxes from Christmas deliveries into something stylish and useful.
Awesome projects! Every week the links that are shared continued to amaze and inspire me. I can’t wait to see what you all have to link up tomorrow!
Be sure to join me, Carrie from My Favorite Finds and Sam from Atkinson Drive tomorrow morning for another Pinworthy Projects Party.
Leave a Reply