Thank you to Target and DASANI for partnering with me to bring you this post. While this post may be sponsored, all thoughts and opinions are my own. #DASANIdrops #DASANIsparkling
I am always super fascinated when other bloggers share a day in the life or what’s in my bag posts. It gives you a little glimpse into their every day life and lets you get to know them on a more personal level. So, I thought it would be fun if I gave you a little peek at a few of the items that I carry with me each and every day…you know besides a computer and phone 🙂
My absolute favorite bag is this kelly green bag I picked up one day on a whim. I wear it just about any chance I get and frequently try to coordinate my outfits so I know I’ll be able to use it. It is HUGE which is perfect because I can easily fit my laptop, iPad, folders and so much more in it. A few of the smaller things I never leave home without are:
– Business Cards: I keep a small little wallet for business cards in my bag. It has a front pocked to stash cards I receive and I keep my own cards in the zippered compartment. You just never know when you might someone who it would be perfect to pass your card along to so being prepared is a must.
– Jackery charger: I use my electronics a ton and can’t always get to a regular wall outlet to plug them in. The jackery is the perfect size and will charge any of my electronics super fast.
– DASANI Drops: You might remember that I definitely prefer flavored water over the plain stuff. But, I don’t like lugging around a big water bottle all the time. Instead, I can easily just add DASANI Drops to a regular water bottle I can get just about any where and instantly I get flavored water. My current fave is the strawberry basil flavor. Right now, you can save on DASANI Drops and their yummy sparkling waters using the Target Cartwheel App.
– Eye Drops: This time of year, my allergies are awful. I keep these allergy eye drops with me to help relieve the itchiness and redness so I don’t look like I’ve been ugly crying all day.
– Mints: These little mints are the perfect size and the container fits great in the little clutch I use for all my essentials like hand lotion, face wipes and lip moisturizer.
What are some of the essentials you keep in your purse? Have you tried DASANI Drops yet?